Tomorrow, Thursday, April 5th, we begin the Thriving Soul Based Business Program at www.enlightenedbiz.com and I invite you to honestly explore whether you see yourself in what we have identified as Five Defining Elements that typically resonate and potentially hinder (that's where this process will serve you) success and fulfillment.
You still have a coupon (SPECIAL) for a 20% reduction and my hope is that you have made yourself and your business dreams a priority and have listened to the content rich collection of audios you can access for FREE at http://powerofmyway.com/businessexplosion.html
Five Defining Elements of the Soul Based Business Entrepreneur That Should Resonate (if you are one!)
1. They go beyond a typical business opportunity to look at how to integrate a soul calling into a vocation or viable business model. Our guess is that if you were attracted to this program, odds are you have left behind a traditional career in pursuit of a deeper calling. A deep sense of meaning and legacy building are more important, so living abundantly and expressing your soul calling must become equally important. You have tapped into a higher potential for both living abundantly and contributing to the betterment of others, therefore both money and meaning are priorities, not just one or the other. When we look at motivational structures of Soul Based Entrepreneurs, typically, they want to align how they run and deliver their business services and products with a deep, internal motivation – a calling, a longing, to both serve and be challenged, to be of incredible contribution to their clients, families, and the world…and thrive financially, physically, emotionally, spiritually and socially.
2. Soul Based Entrepreneurs desire to integrate their spiritual practices into both how they market and serve in their businesses. They seek impactful ways to integrate Universal principles and spiritual laws, such as principles of Divine Order and the law of attraction into how they build a thriving business. They see themselves as conscious creators and because they view the world metaphysically, they seek to go beyond a typical three dimensional view of the world. Yet sometimes they are unsure how to fully integrate spirituality and business, soul and strategy, intuition, strategic planning and marketing into a viable business model. They intuitively know that aligning their divine purpose and soul path into their business and marketing models will generate deep fulfillment and abundance. They seek a whole brained approach – left and right, create and innovative yet linear and strategic a nd are seeking to grow and integrate both aspects so they can fully leverage their mind power.
3. Once defined and aligned with the power of their individual way; the coming together of passions, purpose and authentic expressions, become an integral part of what they do, how they do it, and with whom they do it. This is an essential and necessary ingredient in their recipe for success and they want to be energized, not drained in their vocations. They tend to be more willing to push and challenge themselves in the ways entrepreneurs need to push and challenge themselves and are willing to invest the time, energy and resources into their soul based business pursuit.
4. By nature, they have probably, on some level, resisted their true calling and have a lot of unfettering to do as part of their preparation for truly expanding into their greatness. In spite of their calling and talents, they also often are conflicted about earning a great living while sharing their gifts and are fearful that family, friends and colleagues will think they are crazy to pursue less than traditional vocations. On some level, in our experience, they deal with issues related to unworthiness, and may feel challenged to maintain an enduring prosperity consciousness, and the faith, self- trust and confidence to develop and sustain a thriving business. They also often need to heal their relationship with money and clear any unconscious blocks that impact long-term financial success and increasing the marketplace’s exposure to what they have to offer.
5. Many have lots of non-serving beliefs about marketing and sales that prevent them from engaging in the critical success factors for success. They are powerful visionaries and cultural creatives and have incredible untapped talent, but for many, they struggle with traditional business and marketing models – resonance and being genuine are remarkably important.
They can have some trouble fully living and operating in the world of marketing and sales and it blocks them from having sustained success. They are not always as money and bottom-line driven, nor are they as innately competitive as other types of entrepreneurs. They seek a higher road and are often perplexed as to how to function in a competitive marketplace. Most would work for free if they could. They would do what their soul is calling out to do regardless of the money, yet recognize the need for an energy exchange of money.
They don’t respond to fear based and urgency based marketing strategies. Rather, once they are able to - they seek to utilize resonance and intuition to magnetize their ideal clients yet are not always comfortable in defining who their ideal clients are. Balancing bottom line and strategic planning with resonant marketing strategies can sometimes be challenging.
Soul Based Entrepreneurs also tend to be sensitive, have big hearts, a drive to serve, and often carry a lot of non-serving beliefs about marketing and self promotion, many fearing rejection, failure, success, or being interpreted as less than absolutely, 100% genuine. While they have incredible gifts that they want to share, they don’t necessarily have the strategic planning, business development, product and service development and marketing and sales skills and processes to move their dreams from thought to action. They were stuck in the longing of a dream and paralyzed or at best stunted in the accountable follow through or sound business strategy.
Or…they were hiding out and doing things that were sort of related to their purpose, but couldn’t figure out how to get from current reality to the manifestation of their bigger dreams.
If these five defining elements sound descriptive in any way, check out www.enlightenedbiz.com, use coupon code SPECIAL and join us live or via audio beginning tomorrow!
You know you have a potential yet to be explored, "owned" and actualized...
To thriving in all areas of your life...including your service to the world, Anita